Thursday 16 October 2014

My three wishes for the Genius

 I had carefully think about my wishes, trying to be reasonable and unreasonable also. Lets see how its works.
My wishes are:

  1.  Pass on my test drive on the beginning of  November.
  2. Get a permanent position as a teacher by the start of the next term.
  3. Receive a cheque book of  fifty thousand pound in 30 days. 
By the logical of the Secret followers, there is three steps that I have to set up.
  1. Make a wish, or ask to the Universe, but this have to be by picturing the wishes, because the Universe do not understand words but thoughts.  
  2. The response. This is nothing to deal with me, this is the Universe job to find out the way to make my dreams come true.
  3. Receiving. That one is the key, this is not that simple, to receive from the universe I have to be on the same vibration of my desire. To be in the same vibration, I have to act like I already have my intentions in my real life. 
There is a trick to get my goals very fast, and I will tell you. When you get something that you are looking for for years you feel very good don't you?   The trick is: think about something remarkable in your life. Something that makes you feel very happy, very good, fulfilled. Remind every step, feel every smell, every sensation, than, when you feel that happiness in your body transfer that feeling to your knew goal, think, imagine, picture yourself in your dream day.

Lets check it, like all the big genius in the History, test it by hundreds and millions times, one time you will get it right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment